Talbot Hotel Clonmel is the most stylish venue for civil ceremonies & civil partnerships within Tipperary.
We specialise in catering for Civil Ceremonies, Civil Partnerships & multi-cultural ceremonies.
With years of experience hosting these important wedding celebrations we'll ensure this is the perfect day for you and your loved one.
Your Civil Wedding or Civil Partnership Ceremony in Style!
Why travel from a church to the reception venue when you can hold your ceremony also at Talbot Hotel Clonmel? We have three styles of civil ceremony or civil partnership rooms available, the Poppyfield Room for large Ceremonies, the Golden Vale Suite for smaller Ceremonies, or choose one of our Executive Suites for those very intimate numbers.
Either room is designed simply and elegantly. The suite is elegantly decorated with crisp white chair covers, fairy lights, classic white lanterns and petals. Stroll up our candlelit aisle and celebrate your nuptials with family and friends.
Why not meet our wedding planner and discuss your civil ceremonies or civil partnership at Talbot Hotel Clonmel?
Tel: 052 6188700
Information on Civil Wedding Ceremonies or Civil Partnerships
- A civil wedding ceremony or partnership is a legally approved marriage ceremony that contains no religious aspects.
- Application should be made to the Civil Registration Office at least 3 months before the wedding, however is order to secure your preferred dates it is best to book as far in advance as possible.
- Once you have met the register you will be given a declaration which both the couple and the hotel are required to sign.
- The ceremony itself takes about 20 minutes.
- Music & readings can be made during the ceremony however they must be agreed by the register in advance.
- Finally, please note civil wedding ceremonies or partnerships can only take place Monday to Friday but a Humanistic Celebration can occur on a Saturday & Sunday