‘’Putting You First’’ – Your Guest Bedroom
- A door seal has been fitted to your bedroom door
- This room was cleaned and sterilised by our highly trained team using only approved cleaning products
- Please break this seal when entering the room
- If this seal is broken, please DO NOT enter the room and immediately inform guest services
- Certain amenities have been removed from your room, some of which have been replaced by disposable items. Any items that have been removed, were done so with your safety and protection in mind.
- Due to current guidelines and in the interest of the safety of our customers & staff, we will not be servicing stay over rooms, however we can provide all necessities including fresh linen & towels upon request
- In the interest of health & safety and for your protection we would kindly request that guests leave all used linen & rubbish outside the bedroom door for collection in the bags provided.
Extra sanitising of all high touch point areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles are carried out prior to your arrival
For your comfort and safety, a QR code is located at the writing bureau, where you can access all information regarding the hotel – please click here to view the hotel guest directory
Cleaning procedures will be constantly reviewed, the hotel have currently partnered up with Ecolab and Hygiene Excellence in delivering these very high standards
All linen and towels are laundered using both chemical and thermal disinfection protocols by our preferred laundry company – Kings Laundry
Please click on the short video below regarding how your guest bedroom is serviced in-advance for your stay
***Please note this video was made before wearing a face covering became mandatory in public spaces, the protocols & attention to detail still remains the same ***